Collection of Information.
1. DLG’s Web site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. DLG may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the Firm Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, DLG may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable DLG to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. DLG may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, employer, and contact information, that DLG may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain Firm Web site features, content or services.
Use of Information.
1. DLG uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing DLG’sWeb sites to your interest, and also to help DLG select or develop content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help DLG tailor its Web site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of DLG’s effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, DLG may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but DLG will not provide your information to third parties so they might contact you separate from DLG. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. DLG reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through its Web site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information.
Information Sent by Way of the Web site is Not Secure
Any information sent to DLG by Internet e-mail or through the Web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send DLG over the Internet, either through DLG’s Web site or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney - Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and DLG, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Web site, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.
Users seeking to opt-out should reply to any marketing communication with the subject line 'unsubscribe'.